Charger Forums banner

121 - 126 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Funny you said that, a tow truck driver met me today to buy a set of used wheels and tires and I pointed out a burnt orange SRT8 going by and he said plenty of those wrecked where he lives/works.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hi Brian, please check your PM my good sir...it is time for a purchase! :bigthumb:

:beerchug:

·
Vendor
10,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
We have been making a lot of 8 speed fluid to replace the ZF Lifeguard fluids. Still $14.95 per quart and need 8 quarts. Filtrans are based on the VIN. 9 different pans for these transmissions. Don't make a mistake and purchase the wrong pan on Ebay! Too many people did that and have caused themselves a lot of headache and walletache!

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com
Forum Vendor for 10 years!

·
Registered
261 Posts
We have been making a lot of 8 speed fluid to replace the ZF Lifeguard fluids. Still $14.95 per quart and need 8 quarts. Filtrans are based on the VIN. 9 different pans for these transmissions. Don't make a mistake and purchase the wrong pan on Ebay! Too many people did that and have caused themselves a lot of headache and walletache!

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com
Hi Brian,

I have sent you a detailed e-mail for the coolant & OE parts for our Journey.

Please check your BND e-mail. (y)

·
Vendor
10,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
Yes, I saw it. Ordered the parts you wanted to get and awaiting your call when you get back from your vacation.

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

121 - 126 of 126 Posts