Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
I'll hold out for the hover car version. Is it going to be a 7.2l Super Charged engine that gets 35 mpg? We can't even figure out what 2010 will hold and these guys are speculating on 2011? :D

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
I'll hold out for the hover car version. Is it going to be a 7.2l Super Charged engine that gets 35 mpg? We can't even figure out what 2010 will hold and these guys are speculating on 2011? :D
Ya think....:cowsmile:

·
Registered
741 Posts
Yrs a go they use to say that about 4 speed automatics, I think it would be a great benefit, lower 1st,2nd gear ratio better performance.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
add anymore gears, we'll need to start splitting them like the big rigs do an install a jake brake lol

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
is this really gonna happen?

·
Registered
158 Posts

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
linky no worky lol, and thats is pretty crazy IMO

·
Registered
210 Posts
who really knows what is going to happen it will be interesting to see if they have a SRT8 for 2011.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
add anymore gears, we'll need to start splitting them like the big rigs do an install a jake brake lol
2 REVERSE GEARS WOULD BE FUN:biggrinjester:

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Anyone ever see the review of the IS-F on Top Gear (8-speed trans too)? Give me a manual, screw the 8-speed auto.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
i saw the top gear with the ISF. they hated it because all you did was shift. 8 gears seems retarded unless you are trying to break 200mph. if you have to shift an extra two to three times to go down the drag strip good luck.

that tranny porsche built that didnt have any "gears" just expanded and contracted seems like a better alternative especially on the drag strip.

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
Mercedes uses a 7 speed transmission when I last checked. Thats what my father's E-class has.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts