Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum. I have a 2017 Charger RT with the 8.4 Uconnect screen w/o navigation. Over the last few weeks my screen has been spazzing out and jumping between sources and changing the radio station on it’s own. If i press the climate control option it will change the temperature up and down on its own and change the vents that it will come out of. Has anyone experienced this or experiencing now?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Maybe moisture around the edge making the touchscreen think it's being touched? In any case, try rebooting the radio... Pull radio fuse in trunk PD box. see if any difference.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’ll try pulling the fuse! Hopefully that might work because i don’t want to fork out that money for a radio smh. Thanks!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Does there look like a “bubble” in the screen also known as delamination? My 17 scat pack had the ghost touches and I was out of warranty and called “Dodge Cares” and they replaced my radio for free this past week. It’s a common issue!

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the forum. I have a 2017 Charger RT with the 8.4 Uconnect screen w/o navigation. Over the last few weeks my screen has been spazzing out and jumping between sources and changing the radio station on it’s own. If i press the climate control option it will change the temperature up and down on its own and change the vents that it will come out of. Has anyone experienced this or experiencing now?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi i had the same issues turns out is a software update. You have to take it in to the dealer, just picked my challenger up and radio wiring fine now

1 - 8 of 8 Posts