Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone notice the ARI Production News page,most all the LX cars have a 8-10 week lead time now. Kind of funny because I ordered mine on 6/13 and it still is not here. If I go and pick it up at the depot and take it to my dealer, the soonest I will have it is 9/2 or 9/6 depending on when they unload it from the rail car (because of the holiday). If I have the transport take it to the dealer they won't get it until somewhere around the 12th. That puts me at 13 weeks.

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
RT-DAYTONA-RT said:
Did anyone notice the ARI Production News page,most all the LX cars have a 8-10 week lead time now. Kind of funny because I ordered mine on 6/13 and it still is not here. If I go and pick it up at the depot and take it to my dealer, the soonest I will have it is 9/2 or 9/6 depending on when they unload it from the rail car (because of the holiday). If I have the transport take it to the dealer they won't get it until somewhere around the 12th. That puts me at 13 weeks.
Now come down off that ledge buddy!! Jumping won't solve anything, and we'll have to clean up the mess. Blllleeeeeeeaauuuk!! :happy:

Hang tight man. Think about us that can't even order yet...........feel better?
Nah........didn't think so! :wink:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mmaloy said:
Now come down off that ledge buddy!! Jumping won't solve anything, and we'll have to clean up the mess. Blllleeeeeeeaauuuk!! :happy:

Nah........didn't think so! :wink:
I don't feel very well :cry: :cry: :knockout: :knockout: :sick: :sick:

·
Registered
549 Posts
mmaloy said:
Yup. Think of us that can't order yet......if I got all wound up around the axle thinking about how long I have until I can actually order I would be going nuts for the next 31 weeks ;)

Later

1 - 4 of 4 Posts