Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most expensive wax ive ever seen! Why so much? Im buying over 200 dollars already in other products, any discounts? Im having a hard time buying your wax for that much!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Lol. I hear ya buddy! :)
A couple of things to think about.....
1) We have our less expensive wax, the Buttery wax: http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-28-adams-buttery-wax.aspx - it costs less, because the blend of waxes aren't as intense. Buttery wax has PHENOMENAL shine, but the protection won't last quite as long.

2) No exaggeration.....My Americana Paste Wax gets me ~60-70 coats PER CONTAINER (which makes the cost roughly $1-$1.50 per coat). Not joking. So it may COST more....but it LASTS longer, both in terms of length of protection AND number of coats per jar. Make sense?? Plus it comes with an applicator.

So the choice is yours, and remember, if you don't like it, we offer the industry's ONLY 110% Money-back guarantee. :)

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It just seems out of the price range for waxes, when most are < 20 dollars. Most of your other products seem to be reasonably priced.

·
Registered
253 Posts
It's a premium blend of waxes, and the durability and shine are out of this world. That's why it costs more. It's kind of like upgrading from cloth to leather, or a V6 to a Hemi, look at it that way. But it sounds like the Buttery wax will be great for you!! Falls right into the price range & will get you about 15-20 coats! :)

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Frank, price aside, if it's any consolation..the guys over at the Camaro5 Forum swear by it..

I hope to try this out as well, once I run through my existing stock..

·
Registered
101 Posts
Pulled the trigger on the americana wax on tuesday (large size) and it arrived with a free towel, the big white plush one as a bonus which was unexpected and much appreciated. First of all, the towel a awesome and I wish I had known and added more to my order. Waxed the car tonight and used it basically as a top coat to the sealant wax that is already on the car. Watched their video online, and I have to say, if you wait too long to wipe the wax off, you are going to be hating your life. The wax came off easy when done the way they say to, and I have to say it looks pretty darn sweet! Im getting the car ready for the woodward dream cruise this weekend so it needs to shine!! So if any of you guys are on the fence about this stuff, suck it up and pull the trigger. Lord knows we blow a lot of our money on totally stupid crap all the time without thinking and this product is really worth the coin.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Damn bro. THANKS for the positive feedback! Nice to have someone speak up once in awhile! :) And well said on the "stupid crap" lol.....truth. :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
IT'S ON SALE BABY! Today's daily special! :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
The Americana wax is the best I've ever tried and probably my favorite of all the Adam's products I use, and I use a lot of them. Will you ever have a detailing clinic in AL? I'd gladly mae the trip from Nashville for one.

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts
Damn this makes me want to try it..I avoided has well due to price but when you break it down price per use..thats different

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
The Americana wax is the best I've ever tried and probably my favorite of all the Adam's products I use, and I use a lot of them. Will you ever have a detailing clinic in AL? I'd gladly mae the trip from Nashville for one.
Yessir!! I'm doing one on the 28th of this month! PM me for details!
Damn this makes me want to try it..I avoided has well due to price but when you break it down price per use..thats different
Exactly!! :)
This means that you wont be able to bid on cigars for a few days!
Lol, I know man but I have to spoil the car too
LOL.....I'm gonna assume you fellas frequent cigarbid.com....?? :) :)

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts
yes the devil site..lol, if my wife divorces me cigarbid better make room for me on their couch cause its going to be all their fault..lol

·
Registered
253 Posts
yes the devil site..lol, if my wife divorces me cigarbid better make room for me on their couch cause its going to be all their fault..lol
Buwahahahhhaaaahahaahahaa!!! :beerchug:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts