Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***PRICE DROP $28400***

I posted this a while back, just would like to see if there is any intrest again. Its a 70 Charger R/T (originally a charger 500), 440 auto, restoration completed about 8 years ago. Runs great, looks even better. Not a trailer queen, but a great driver car to go to shows and such. Super fun to drive and is very comfortable for a big old muscle car. Car is located in northern Jersey. Would love to sell it to an enthusiast that will take care of it like any charger should be taken care of. Any questions pm me, I can send you a very detailed description and additional pictures.

·
Registered
75 Posts
might want to tell everyone its not a real r/t car vin starts with a xp not an xs a xs vin is a real r/t

but still a beautiful car....with this time for muscle cars should get atl east min 15k

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
might want to tell everyone its not a real r/t car vin starts with a xp not an xs a xs vin is a real r/t

but still a beautiful car....with this time for muscle cars should get atl east min 15k
says right in the description here and on ebay that the car was originally a charger 500....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts