Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 7 R/T Chargers on order. If anyone wants there names on them you can PM me.

Canada Only please.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Since you guys sell them can you explain to me the Dealer Allocation process...does that mean that even if I have ordered a car and put a deposit down on one and the dealer is only allocated one R/T for the month of May I may not get the car I have ordered???

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your dealer shouldn't have to get allocation for a charger R/T. They place the order they get the car simple as that. There is no allocation process with the Charger R/T. Keep in mind Canadian rules are different.

·
Banned
591 Posts
When are these cars officially on sale in Ontario? Ive had my eyes peeled for 2 weeks now and havent seen one. When are they allowed to be for sale??

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I don't know about Canada, but here in the US, DCx has "Premiere Night" in june...first week. Our dealership has a ride and drive scheduled on mothers day..may 15th :cool: also, my dealership will sell anyone who orders a charger at msrp...will have more info soon.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Allocation is given out each month, for production the next month. Ordering a car doesn't mean it will get built (just ask the guys waiting 3+ months for their SRT8s, and still no allocation). Allocation for June build, should come out in the next few days.
HOWEVER, if you ordered a Charger from a good-sized dealership, that dealership should not have a big problem getting that car allocated. These are, after all, not limited production cars. If they get any allocation at all, sold orders are given priority. PM me if you want more details, or hit 300cforums.com and look for some of my posts explaining the process.
RT

·
Registered
40 Posts
TurboAWD said:
When are these cars officially on sale in Ontario? Ive had my eyes peeled for 2 weeks now and havent seen one. When are they allowed to be for sale??
Nothing on the lot here, but I did see 3 transport trucks with 15 Chargers on them heading east. Both SXT and R/T versions in various colors. There was also a PT Cruiser, RAM Truck, and a couple other vehicles from GM. I live in Manitoba, and they all had Ontario plates.

They were really dirty, but from what I could tell in person, the Charger looks awesome!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
we will have a charger on the lot next week. We have had daytonas stop by the dealership. The Daytona is going to be awsome. The interior looks amazing.

Our Collision shop repairs all the Chrysler Exec cars or Pre-production models damaged during transit. So we always get to see these cars first.

·
Registered
73 Posts
steve... I was just giving a quick run-down of allocation in the US, I'm beginning to think Canada works differently than the US. Wasn't directed at you.
RT

1 - 13 of 13 Posts