Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few of us posted as attending in a different thread, giving the event a BUMP and reminder:

SublimeINMA
1finecharger
BAD-SRT
Walt_Felix
CKCsCharger

Anyone else? meet at the Dairy place for 430. Roll by 515 as always......well, unless Krista is late again! LOL :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Oh just get a couple of bucks for a burger, and get your dirty shirt ass to the dairy.... ;) who cares in what??

·
Registered
258 Posts
Well.... i WASN'T late....until I had to leave again... *sigh* it's a work in progress, right? MAYBE next week... LOL!!!

·
Registered
3,401 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Oh just get a couple of bucks for a burger, and get your dirty shirt ass to the dairy.... ;) who cares in what??
Feisty little thing, aren't ya ?!?!? :D I really wanted to go last night, but we had to fill a pool in Litchfield for a celebrity who just INSISTED that we finish filling it .. We were hoping to set the liner and finish it today, but some of these people think they are "different" than the rest of us, but we need the work so we can't whine

·
Registered
746 Posts
:biggrinjester::biggrinjester:SORRY YOU MISSED IT, BUT AT LEAST IM ENJOYING MY NEW POOL..:biggrinjester::biggrinjester:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts