Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
6am - Package on FedEx truck, out for delivery

Its like Christmas!! now I just have to sit here at work and WAIT....and WAIT....

And top top it off, day before a holiday weekend means I have exactly JACK and SQUAT to do today besides click refresh on my fedex tracking page and wait for 3pm so I can cut out and go to the races :lol:

"iiiiiimmmmmm dreammmming of some billlllllllet gooooodnesssssss" =)

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Nice, I think I still have a week or so tell the get to mine....WHAT YOU GET??

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wellllll I got a custom shift bezel, mines the mopar one on that thread. and matching rear emblem, along with a catch can and some new lock pin rings cause my old ones were rubbing, btw thanks again for that heidi!

thats the first package, the second one im hoping will ship next week, and im not gonna say anything till I have pics of it installed. and again, thanks so much for all the work billet tech did making this one off for me, I cant even tell you guys (readers) how overboard the billet tech gang went to do this. You exceeded every expectation I could have even possibly had in doing this.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Wellllll I got a custom shift bezel, mines the mopar one on that thread. and matching rear emblem, along with a catch can and some new lock pin rings cause my old ones were rubbing, btw thanks again for that heidi!

thats the first package, the second one im hoping will ship next week, and im not gonna say anything till I have pics of it installed. and again, thanks so much for all the work billet tech did making this one off for me, I cant even tell you guys (readers) how overboard the billet tech gang went to do this. You exceeded every expectation I could have even possibly had in doing this.
Sweeeet, looking forward to the pic's, they are a great group to work with!!
<refresh # 300 by now i;m sure.:)

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im waiting to get my shifter to do a good clean job on my car and put up pics. everything (so far) is installed and looks great though guys!

Its gonna look SICK with my new LED's shining on it =) (the bezel insert already does, several people have already done the double take when they kick on and gone over to check it out. They all love the bezel )

1 - 6 of 6 Posts