Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steph, how are the nose grilles coming? I'm sure theres alot of people here that would be interested in them once they're finished.

P.S. and more importantly hows mine? :grin: :yes:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Seems like Mo and Steph have been busy on a little something.:whistle:

and another one with larger slits.

I'm getting the 1st one rrrrrreal soon, hopfully.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Nice....can't wait to see one installed. Be sure to post pics asap!
Sign me up....would love to see one installed!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You can purchase them right now, I've been having trouble finding time to install it and I apologize. I want this grille installed more then anyone believe me! I was looking for a shop to bring it to, and just get it installed but they're all telling me 3weeks before they can get to my car, and it would take 3-4hrs. Which I know from my own experience trying to install it, that it would take 2hrs tops it you know what your doing, much less a body shop.
My main obstical has been removing the front fascia, mainly the PITA bolts on the sides by the fenders, I finally realized you have to cut the plastic rivts in the wheel well cover to reach them.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
With daylight savings time, and how late I get home from work, its dark by the time I get 1/2 way throught. Believe me I've tried, starting out literally right when I get home, having all the tools already set up in the driveway, and ready to go. By the time I get to the fenders and almost have it off, the suns already down, and I can't see a damn thing. lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts