Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased these HIDs a while back and had them installed the next day. On day 3, I took pictures, about 4 months later, I am getting around to posting about them. :disappointed:

I purchased 6000K for the lows and fogs from HIDGate. I think I need a different ballast for the passenger side low beam - lots of flickering...

Here are a bunch of pics as I was messing with my camera settings as I took them.

What do you think?

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Looking good!!!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you sir!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Looks pretty good, they look a little bit too much blue for 6000K though

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks pretty good, they look a little bit too much blue for 6000K though
What are you talking about? Do you even know anything about HIDs!? :slap:

J/K - I've seen your 23,000 different posts about HIDs.

The pictures make them look a little different. When you actually see them, there is a hint of blue in them but they are white. I'm a noob to the HID stuff so all I'm going off of is I ordered 6000K and that's what the box says. :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
What are you talking about? Do you even know anything about HIDs!? :slap:

J/K - I've seen your 23,000 different posts about HIDs.

The pictures make them look a little different. When you actually see them, there is a hint of blue in them but they are white. I'm a noob to the HID stuff so all I'm going off of is I ordered 6000K and that's what the box says. :beerchug:
I know there is just a HINT of blue is 6000k but your pics it doesnt look that way. Im sure its just the camera though. Anyways though they look good!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looks good!

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
looking good, uve been getting busy on ur modding lately havent u?? :rockon:

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
yea u definetely need rims bro, what do u want??

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Loaded question!!!! :)

I can't decide on what to do. I absolutely LOVE these USW rims but for the price - HA!

I really like Vipers too but it seems everyone has those and I like something with a deep dish. If I did do Vipers, I would go with the competition Gray.

I really don't have a clue as to what I want...TOO MANY CHOICES!!!

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
dam thats hard on ur color, maybe a polished wheel? like silver or something would look good, im not a big fan of chrome so i dunno about that, plus u wouldnt be the first one with comp grey vipers with ur car color

1 - 13 of 13 Posts