Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this showed up this morning.

I have been installing it today and will have it tuned tomorrow for our long journey to Ohio. I will be doing a complete write up Monday when we get back.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
What I dont like about it is that the intercooler is on top of the motor, the Procharger has a front mounted intercooler.

But as always you guys do an awesome install

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
That right there is custom powder coated Granny Smith candy apple green folks. The guys over at CMJ surprised me with this one, and let me tell ya, the pictures dont even come close to doing it justice. I ordered the polished kit to begin with, so this semi-translucent candy green was laid down on top of the polish so it really pops in the sunlight. Truly stunning, and I couldnt be happier.

I cant wait to drive this beast tomorrow night! :D

Oh and just so you folks know, I dropped my car off at 9am this morning, and the blower setup showed up at 915am. When I came back to he shop at 4pm, the install was 95% completed, powder coating and all. Now thats dedication.... cant thank CMJ enough for their hard work, and Vortech for getting the kit out here in time! :rockon:

-Pat

·
Registered
951 Posts
Outstanding! I'm speechless. Wish I had the xtra mod $$ avail to do this..... gggrrr, PAT I think I'm gonna have to wave the white flag of concession at this point, I can't keep up with you anymore. Tee hee hee. Just promise me you'll allow me a ride or two in the beast aight?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Man that look's sweet! Can't wait for vortec to release the rest. I also bought the polished.........JEALOUS!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Nice work Pat, now I see what you've been up too.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
So are you still out driving ? :lol:

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Lol, well I guess you could say that....

I got the car back Thursday night at 11pm, drove it for an hour or so, then left for the big meet in Ohio Friday morning at 8 am. Drove her about 400 miles and let me tell ya, this thing runs like a champ. So far I am VERY impressed.

The tuning isnt even quite perfect just yet (as we only had one day to tune it), but I guess its time I dropped some numbers for you guys. Shes making 426 hp at the wheels and 472 ft/lbs of torque.

Oh and by the way, thats at only about 4.5 lbs off boost.... :D

Ill keep you guys posted on how shes doing when I make it back home, then I will post dyno sheets too.

:rockon:

-Pat

1 - 17 of 17 Posts