Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is everyone who is buying a Charger getting a $500 rebate? I've seen people post here that they have, Edmunds reports a $500 rebate on Chargers, and Carmax shows a $500 rebate. I just called Dodge customer service, and they told me no "national" rebate on 06 Chargers. I live in Woodstock Ga, and would like to know about others experience with rebate.

Thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
212 Posts
Dan,
I live in Fort Myers, FL and got a $500 rebate and I bought mine on Monday night. Don't know any specifics on the rebate actually didn't know there was one and the dealer told me there was. It worked good. Every little bit helps.

·
Registered
369 Posts
got mine today..(NY)...Had the rebate...

·
Registered
75 Posts
I got the rebate and 850 off invoice because they wanted to unload as many as they can before the end of the month my brother told me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all! I ordered my Daytona Charger in late June. My sales guy said it was shipped on 15 Aug. It should be at the dealer any day now. I was hoping to figure out the rebate before I went in to pick it up. Apparently, everyone is getting the rebate but me? :mad:

Dan

·
Registered
231 Posts
I got it.. picked up the car 5 Aug. Kinda suprised because I wasn't expecting to get it.

edward

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Coach Dan said:
Thanks all! I ordered my Daytona Charger in late June. My sales guy said it was shipped on 15 Aug. It should be at the dealer any day now. I was hoping to figure out the rebate before I went in to pick it up. Apparently, everyone is getting the rebate but me? :mad:

Dan
Is it possible that the rebate is not applicable to the Daytona model?

·
Registered
681 Posts
Called dodge today. The rebate has been extended until Oct 6th. A few dealers I called, didn't know anything about this. They went on and on about 2005 models excluding srt models. It's like the guy was reading out of a book, probably was. But the rebate which ended on the 6th of sept got extended until oct 6th. For more info call 1-800-227-0757

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
BlackCharger06 said:
Called dodge today. The rebate has been extended until Oct 6th. A few dealers I called, didn't know anything about this. They went on and on about 2005 models excluding srt models. It's like the guy was reading out of a book, probably was. But the rebate which ended on the 6th of sept got extended until oct 6th. For more info call 1-800-227-0757
I got the rebate yesterday, I didn't even notice until I looked at the invoice. They then explained there was a factory rebate and they needed me to sign the invoice next to the rebate amount to verify that it was explained....

·
Registered
832 Posts
I get a $800 rebate for being in school.YYEEEESSSS :monster: That a dealership thing though.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Got it in NY ten minutes ago.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
I will be getting it today.... when I pick up my DAYTONA :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes guys there is a $500 consumer rebate on Chargers. I have a Daytona (#92 of 4,000) sitting in my showroom that I'll sell $1,000 under MSRP and honor the $500 rebate.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts