Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, with the hard economy, we're going to extend our Dyno at a discounted rate for those of you who want to see what your car is doing.

$50 gets you 3 pulls with full data logging. (Air/Fuel, Spark advance, knock retard, boost) or whatever you're looking to view.

So that we don't double book, all Dyno Pulls must be scheduled in advance. Call 714-630-5055

-Ryan
SP

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Thats a hell of a deal...wish i lived within drivn dist. Oh, by the way Stack....when is that CAI coming out? I want one bad!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you're ever out in Cali, I'll honor it, even if we move passed the special.

Which cold air are you speaking of? The Carbon Fiber or the roto-nolded "Bullet"? The "Bullet" will be released to all pre-orders in 8-10 days, the remiander about a week after. The carbon is about 3-4 weeks out.

Hope this helps. Talk soon.

-Ryan
SP

Thats a hell of a deal...wish i lived within drivn dist. Oh, by the way Stack....when is that CAI coming out? I want one bad!

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Hey Ryan.....i might be interested in the bullet, but i love carbon fiber. I guess for me it`s going to come down to performance and looks, so which ever meets that criteria

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll send some pics in a few days. Anything product we develop and release performs to our specs.

Hey Ryan.....i might be interested in the bullet, but i love carbon fiber. I guess for me it`s going to come down to performance and looks, so which ever meets that criteria

1 - 7 of 7 Posts