Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Do you have any other non-crushed parts for sale??

·
Registered
477 Posts
i'm interested in the seats from the car if you still have em.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Still Waiting on Pic's and Prices.

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
post some pics of the car parts for sale... and glad to hear ur ok man sorry to hear about the car..

·
Registered
477 Posts
still hasn't gotten back to be... I'll call scam.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
i know you were asking about the seats, but i think it would be quite hard to scam someone an engine...

All you'd have to do is copy and paste a pic of someone's hemi pic from ebay or anywhere else.

·
Premium Member
8,796 Posts
haha, thanks captain obvious:lol3005:
but the communication and other aspects involved in selling, shipping, etc. an engine would make it quite difficult.
Really???

Give me your address, send me some money and I'll send you some stuff.

You want an address and a working phone number, also? No problem.

$1500 sounds good. PayPal, as I don't want to get ripped off. Trust me?

Some people would. Really. I don't trust people, yet it's still easy to get scammed.

2 posts.... all in the same thread.... and one helluva deal.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Really???

Give me your address, send me some money and I'll send you some stuff.

You want an address and a working phone number, also? No problem.

$1500 sounds good. PayPal, as I don't want to get ripped off. Trust me?

Some people would. Really. I don't trust people, yet it's still easy to get scammed.

2 posts.... all in the same thread.... and one helluva deal.
really?? no one would send someone $1500 with just an address and working phone number (unless of course your a damn moron). i dont know who would buy an engine from someone you have never met on a forum anways, but if so, someone with half a brain would take much more steps towards sending $1500 other than an address and working phone number.

·
Premium Member
8,796 Posts
so like i said in the first place... it would be very hard to scam someone an engine.
Assuming you would buy from someone here, what steps would you take?

Who would ship you something without first receiving payment?

You stated the communication and other aspects of selling, shipping, etc. an engine would make it quite difficult to scam someone.

I'm just curious, as someone called scam; yet you said it would be difficult to scam someone.

I call scam, due to price, no pics, his only 2 posts are right here.... it sounds to me as if you believe this to be legit.

I question how you would buy something and be assured you will get what you paid for, short of local pickup.

It's easy to get a pre-paid cell and a P.O. box (even legit street addresses that go to a P.O. box). There are plenty of "Almost a bank"s that will cash your check or money order made out to "Bob Jones" for anyone with a heartbeat (their large fee covers any losses they may incur. i.e. cash that $1500 check and you get $1200, they keep $300) Try tracing that two weeks after your engine has yet to arrive, and the money has been transferred from your account. Maybe you are under the impression yahoo mail will track him down in the event of someone getting ripped off.

Just trying to point out the maybe not so obvious.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts