Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well chalk this up to one of those projects that never got done. I bought these 5 years ago to install on my 06 Charger Daytona (see this thread http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110795 ). I've since sold that car, bought a 2011 Challenger R/T, then more recently sold that for a 2015 Challenger Scat Pack. These headers were purchased for $500 and then were professionally ceramic coated by QC Coatings here in Michigan ($220). I also purchased Stage 8 header bolts ($40), Mopar gaskets ($40), and some anti-foulers for use with CEL eliminators. Everything is exactly the way it was 5 years ago, they were never installed and stayed boxed up in my basement. The only thing else that may be required is O2 sensor extensions. It's also recommended to use a programmer to disable the rear sensors as this kit does not have cats (only resonators). I'm offering these for local pickup first since shipping will most likely be very expensive (box is 37"x12"x13" @ 55 lbs.). I live in Hartland Michigan (near US23 & M59) and would be willing to drive 30-45 minutes to meet the buyer. Asking $600 OBO

Attachments

· Registered
186 Posts
If you're willing to ship them I'm interested in them.

· Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sold.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.