1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
plus hes SERIOUS under the hood
"Serious" should never be a word used to describe this thing, unless it's followed immediately by "ly ridiculous."

It would easily kill a SRT. The SRT would be too busy dying laughing uncontrollably to want to race.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thats 50 seconds of my life that i would love to have back!!!

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
I can appreciate any car that has been modded the right way, but I will take my srt8 and just "lose" the race. That car is ghey, and there is no way around that.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Impressively stupid............................

I admire that somone knew something about an engine. To do that takes a lot of torque.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Oh come on .... you really think it takes that much power to spin tires with a line lock?? please .. I could blister my 22's on my 4wd ram without a line lock. So I say ... line lock .. some liquid of sorts and maybe 400hp ... big deal ... its still one FUGLY motha.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
All this talk about big rims.........this caprice would prolly kill a stock srt-8.........it takes alot of torque to turn 30s over like this.....plus hes SERIOUS under the hood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSm_MSzkVAA&NR=1
Do you seriously think he could race that thing with that suspension?
Anything over 80mph and I would bet it would be uncontrollable.
That ride is for the show circuit, not the drag strip.
How funny would that race with a SRt be though... Imagine those two lined up at the tree.......:grin:

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Damn, I was hoping that think woulda blown up

·
Registered
2,568 Posts

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
man theres no way that car would win a race with an RT. it'd be hilarious to watch it try though. like big jim said, the car is just too tall.

and i'm sure it has a lot of torque, but he could just have a really good first gear ratio, which would make it pretty easy to do a brake stand burn out.

thats no race car. dont fool yourself.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lol.....yall dont know how people do in Miami....put 20 grand in the motor of an old school on big rims n KILL you down the freeway

:)

1 - 20 of 115 Posts