Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Looks great, but how much? and how about throwing them on a Banana for the total look.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
WHy in the world would you put a red pinstripe on a banana wheel and on a banana car?

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
WHy in the world would you put a red pinstripe on a banana wheel and on a banana car?
It gives the eye just a little bit more to see. it looks great, not my bag, but I am sure there will be people lining up for those!

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Love the banana one with the red pinstripe. It would tie in the emblems.
Too bad I don't own one.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
x10 on the car pics and prices. Red stripe could go i think, i know i'm trying to take the red off my car as its an eyesore to the the rest. That lip being black is gonna make the tire look huge i think . Dieing to see some pics

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The red pinstripe doesn't have to be there I just added it for the pic. As far as pics on a car the only set sold were the Plum Crazy set, the others are just my display wheels. I do these to order so if no one else buys a set then there won't be any other on car photos other then the Plum Crazy set.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I have two sets of Foose wheels... 20" Speedster 5's on my Expedition and Dually Spanks on my Silverado Dually, They are excellent wheels with really nice finish and attention to detail. If I had a Bee or a Banana they would be ordered. I think we should see a set coming to Vegas Soon!!!!

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
The red pinstripe doesn't have to be there I just added it for the pic. As far as pics on a car the only set sold were the Plum Crazy set, the others are just my display wheels. I do these to order so if no one else buys a set then there won't be any other on car photos other then the Plum Crazy set.
so what your saying is if i advertise and promote i get a free set so we can post pics?????:grin:
Come on , i go to over 20 car shows a year.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
3 different colored wheels now and still no pix on a car!

I hope someone gets a set already so we can see pix

:)
I think those sublimes are calling your name my friend :D

Looks like another quality job by the boys at 402... you know you might as well do all the colors and just to make everyone curious! :D

·
Registered
877 Posts
Have you ever done a display set of these rims in the bright silver metallic with black lip? I would love to see what those look like!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.