Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I have a dilemma. I have $400 (right now) and am on the fence. I'm running everything stock inside (no upgraded stereo, no NAV system etc). I don't keep much of anything to steal so I’m wondering if I should push off the Alarm/Remote Start in lieu of getting some sort of Air Intake system to replace the one in my 2006 R/T R&T Package or even pick up a Diablo Predator? Decisions decisions?

I can probably scratch up the money for an alarm system by the end of the year.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
jba headers would be best!!!!!
lol, not at all. jbas dont do much at all as far as perf goes for the money unless you install them yourself.

i would say wait a bit till you have more money, then get the diablo and cai. im selling a used mopar cai right now if youre interested.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Spend $100 more and get the Predator and AFE intake package from TByrne.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts

·
Registered
8,719 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Spend $100 more and get the Predator and AFE intake package from TByrne.

Hmmm, that sounds do-able. So TByrne has a package with both of those in it for around $500?

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
So, I have a dilemma. I have $400 (right now) and am on the fence. I'm running everything stock inside (no upgraded stereo, no NAV system etc). I don't keep much of anything to steal so I’m wondering if I should push off the Alarm/Remote Start in lieu of getting some sort of Air Intake system to replace the one in my 2006 R/T R&T Package or even pick up a Diablo Predator? Decisions decisions?

I can probably scratch up the money for an alarm system by the end of the year.

Thoughts?
i'd get diablo but there seems to only be one dealer actually shipping the darn things yet. The others are still waiting to get them supposedly. HHP i think is the only one shipping. YOu'll get yours before those of us who ordered from other vendors 3 months ago.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts