Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, my name is Ken and I am co-owner of a company called
3gCustomz. My business partner is named Gary and I have a few salespeople as well. Todd (3g-Todd) will be hanging out here as well from time to time.

3gCustomz has been around for quite some time. We used to build lowriders back in the day, took a break and a few years ago got back into it. I run the marketing and advertising as well as sales while Gary does installs, fabrication and new product devlopment.

Our main passion is hydraulics and airbags but we do just about anything. Right now we have a 1992 S-10 Body Drop that we are doing, we just had a 4door VDI and electric cutout install on a Charger leave earlier today. So we vary quite a bit in what we do.

We also produce some great dress up items for the LX/LY under the hood and we also own and produce the BigBully Intake.

Check out some of our stuff, in the meantime I will be posting all the basic threads and get you guys some pictures of our products to look at.

As far as contact you can get a hold of me just about anytime through email [email protected]

I try to get the phone as well but it will be touch and go there, 770-312-1090

I also usually return PM's in the evening and morning of that works for you.

Feel free to contact 3g-Todd as well, he can cut you just a good of a deal as I can.

Let us know what we can do for you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
good info i know i havent posted much, hopefully soon i will get a vendor badge so people dont question who is this yahoo selling me stuff? LOL

1 - 2 of 2 Posts