Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

I was wondering if anyone has stroked their 392 to a 426 or 440? I've searched and only found Arringtons 426 long block upgrade. I was looking for any insight you guys with more knowledge can provide. Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
Hey folks,

I was wondering if anyone has stroked their 392 to a 426 or 440? I've searched and only found Arringtons 426 long block upgrade. I was looking for any insight you guys with more knowledge can provide. Thanks in advance!
LXforums.com

Try this forum for all the engine building experts. Not many on this forum doing stroked motors. There are several on the LX forum that are not worried about the warranty issues and start modding right away. There is a guy (TNCharger) I believe that has the 426 built by Arrington. It is a Challenger.

BTW, that hood is awesome. My next external mod planned.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LXforums.com

Try this forum for all the engine building experts. Not many on this forum doing stroked motors. There are several on the LX forum that are not worried about the warranty issues and start modding right away. There is a guy (TNCharger) I believe that has the 426 built by Arrington. It is a Challenger.

BTW, that hood is awesome. My next external mod planned.
Thanks a lot! I will check on it there. You will love it even more once you get it on!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
Also check out Stu at InertiaMotorsports!! He was the first to stroke the HEMI and builder of the first 9 second LX with a 5.7 stroked to a 400. He is a great guy to work with and not arrogant like some of the others

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
WELCOME to the Forum and nice car! Its the perfect color

1 - 7 of 7 Posts