Charger Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks. So I was recently in a small fender bender and both my fenders got repainted. Both fender badges were removed and since I had them swapped before with black ones the shop didn't replace them as I didn't want the original ones back as I like my blacked out ones better. Anyway is there anyway someone could measure theirs off their car so I could place just the "392" in the oem location. Here some pics for reference of how they look like. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

· Registered
5,695 Posts
If I have time later I can help you out, I know I did it before for someone.

That being said, the Daytona and Scats have the 392s in slightly different locations. If I remember correctly, the vinyl 392 badge on Daytona models sits slightly higher.

Reactions: RoamPT

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I have time later I can help you out, I know I did it before for someone.

That being said, the Daytona and Scats have the 392s in slightly different locations. If I remember correctly, the vinyl 392 badge on Daytona models sits slightly higher.
That would be fantastic. Yes they have it in different in different spots. Mine is a SRT392 so it would be the same spot as a Scat Pack. I didn't trust the bodyshop to put them on lol

· Registered
5,695 Posts
I'd step out and measure mine for ya right now, but I pulled mine off a good while ago. Sneaky sneaky
Measuring and pulling one off. Yup.

Reactions: RoamPT

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'd step out and measure mine for ya right now, but I pulled mine off a good while ago. Sneaky sneaky
I see what you did there
I put tape around my OEM 392 badge and just removed and used the tape as a base frame to put my black 392 badges
Yes unfortunately there was body work done and both sides were removed. I should have measured but I had headaches with the bodyshop that it made me forget a lot of things. I had to literally fight with them to install the bumper properly and to match the bumper better with the car. It looks great now tho.
Shhhhhhhh. My onlyfans is just for you. You keep blabbing about it and everyone is gonna want to see it!
I'm intrigued now. Need a sneak peek.

· Registered
2017 Scat Pack. Procharged 426. 850ish on pump 93
3,646 Posts
I see what you did there Yes unfortunately there was body work done and both sides were removed. I should have measured but I had headaches with the bodyshop that it made me forget a lot of things. I had to literally fight with them to install the bumper properly and to match the bumper better with the car. It looks great now tho.I'm intrigued now. Need a sneak peek.

Nothing to see here other than a poor choice of words in the waking hours lol

I debadged the sides for a little more stealth. I love sleepers. From the back, you'd think it was a 5.7. From the sides it's a GT with the performance package. The front still wears the SP badge, but once it's fired up, all thoughts go out the window.

I've been cussed out more than once because someone thought it was "just a (whatever)" lol

· Registered
2020 Scat Pack Plus Pitch Black
2,273 Posts
Hi folks. So I was recently in a small fender bender and both my fenders got repainted. Both fender badges were removed and since I had them swapped before with black ones the shop didn't replace them as I didn't want the original ones back as I like my blacked out ones better. Anyway is there anyway someone could measure theirs off their car so I could place just the "392" in the oem location. Here some pics for reference of how they look like. Thanks.

Your car looks clean and pure. I took off my HEMI underneath the 392 as I like that so much better than the giant badge with the 392 and HEMI underneath. I like the look of the Daytona 392 and the Durango 392. I really like the black 392 on yours, red would have worked to to match your brakes but black is working man AND I like where it's placed. Looks like the Daytona position vs the stock position which is exactly 392 size lower.
I'll show you mine which is lower from the factory.
Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle

· Premium Member
2019 Dodge Charger SXT; Triple Nickel
2,361 Posts
I swear, Mantis. That car…. 😍

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Your car looks clean and pure. I took off my HEMI underneath the 392 as I like that so much better than the giant badge with the 392 and HEMI underneath. I like the look of the Daytona 392 and the Durango 392. I really like the black 392 on yours, red would have worked to to match your brakes but black is working man AND I like where it's placed. Looks like the Daytona position vs the stock position which is exactly 392 size lower.
I'll show you mine which is lower from the factory.
View attachment 310598
Thanks man, likewise. Yours looks awesome and sinister. That's a good point, I have the original fender badges still which gives me an option to swap incase I get tired of the black.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts