Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking through some tinting posts on here, but haven't really been able to find any pictures of chargers with lighter tint in the front and darker in the back. I'm trying to avoid getting pulled over regularly, but I think 35% all around might be too light. Any pictures/input on 35% all around or lighter in front/darker in back is appreciated

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
I'd do 35 all around, don't like the mixed look.

Too light? 35 combined with the factory 70 is 25 so not too light at all and still illegal in most places.

You'd need 50 to be legal.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
435 Posts
Here are two side shots fo lighter in front and darker in back. One makes it look light in the front and the other makes them look almost the same. I'm pretty sure the front is 43% and the backs are something like 20%

I paid to have the 20% front window tint removed. It was EXTREMELY dangerous at night.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I can't stand the mixed look. It looks awkward and uneven. If you're worried about getting pulled over, do 35% all around. You're interior color makes a difference as well. Both my wife and I have 20% all around, my interior is black, hers is almond, and mine looks much darker. As for 20% being dangerous at night, I disagree. It eliminates glare, so I appreciate it. Have been driving for 6 years with it.

Reactions: brakeincase

·
Registered
307 Posts
I did 35% fronts and 20% backs I prefer it gives just enough difference that you might not get pulled over and the 35% works just fine during the day and isn't an issue at night backing up or using mirrors for my aging eyes lol. She's a little dirty hope the pics help

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've been looking through some tinting posts on here, but haven't really been able to find any pictures of chargers with lighter tint in the front and darker in the back. I'm trying to avoid getting pulled over regularly, but I think 35% all around might be too light. Any pictures/input on 35% all around or lighter in front/darker in back is appreciated
I did my 17 rt with 5% all around.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I can't stand the mixed look. It looks awkward and uneven. If you're worried about getting pulled over, do 35% all around. You're interior color makes a difference as well. Both my wife and I have 20% all around, my interior is black, hers is almond, and mine looks much darker. As for 20% being dangerous at night, I disagree. It eliminates glare, so I appreciate it. Have been driving for 6 years with it.
Most states 35% is max allowed for front.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts