Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a pink zune for sale. Was my gf's for a month but her mom bought her a video ipod. New they go for 250. it is the limited edition pink zune. I will let it go for 130 shipped or 120 local. comes with a clear case

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump..........

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump, will take 100 plus shipping for my fellow charger owners :)

·
Registered
926 Posts
I think the pink color is killing you. I do not know many guys if any that would want a PINK zune. I would want it if it was another color.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think the pink color is killing you. I do not know many guys if any that would want a PINK zune. I would want it if it was another color.
I actually have a black one too, if you want you can have that one and I'll keep the pink. doesn't really bother me. they were purchased at the exact same time it is in perfect shape as well.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bump, I gotta black one to if you would rather have black

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump............

·
Registered
10 Posts
wow j... Thats a damn good deal. Your gf must really need the cash to be selling that cheap. I might be itnerested in your black one. You can put me 2nd in line.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
to the top

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bump bump bump

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
I just bought a brown one. I'm having fun with it. Some cool hacks are available. Rumor is that the second generation Zune firmware will be made available to Gen1 owners.

Good luck selling.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just bought a brown one. I'm having fun with it. Some cool hacks are available. Rumor is that the second generation Zune firmware will be made available to Gen1 owners.

Good luck selling.
thanks man, I didn't think I would have a problem moving this for 100 bucks but who knows? :nervous s

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bump come on guys help me out

·
Registered
4,467 Posts

Good luck selling.
It is not a rumor, Microsoft will be releasing a firmware update for all Zune 1 owners to give it all of the same features as the new Zune 2.

I would have bought the black zune off of you if I had just not gotten one for my birthday a couple weeks ago.
For anyone that hasn't used one before, I would definitely recommend this over an iPod, it has better functionality, more file type support and it's a whole lot sturdier. This is also an amazing deal.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I think its a good deal... I would rip it off your hands if I hadnt bought my iphone couple of weeks ago! :S

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks for the bumps everyone, now if I could just find someone that HASN'T just go one lol:lol::grin:

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
to the top

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bump, price drop 90 dollars plus shipping

1 - 20 of 23 Posts