Charger Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
was that done on a dyno? ...haha, it's telling you to upshift.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
was that done on a dyno? ...haha, it's telling you to upshift.
No, it was on a clear highway here in KUWAIT, and many SRT8 guys HERE have acheived this on their Diablo tuned CSRT8s..So this is not a big surprise to us over here in KUWAIT, just wanted to share the pic with everybody else and will be happy to post vids as soon as they become available.

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
unFREAKinbelievable

Man, I have got to try that at least once

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
It looks like you're in 4th gear (on the LCD display), is that possible??
Very possible seeing that it is telling him to upshift too...so it begs the question: Is it possible to run that fast in 4th...and how fast would one be going if it were to redline in 5th?

:grin:

:knockout:

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
I thought the speedos only went up to 180mph?

·
Registered
813 Posts
they do and 300khm is 180mph or so isnt it or about 62mph per 100kmh?

·
Registered
575 Posts
No, it was on a clear highway here in KUWAIT, and many SRT8 guys HERE have acheived this on their Diablo tuned CSRT8s..So this is not a big surprise to us over here in KUWAIT, just wanted to share the pic with everybody else and will be happy to post vids as soon as they become available.
If any of them have 2007 models then their EVICs have the ability to record and display the top speed of their cars. That would be interesting to see...

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
300 Kph = 187.5 Mph

·
Registered
676 Posts
A run like that here in Ontario, Canada would get you thrown in jail, your license suspended, fined $10 000+ and your car crushed in some fashion (loader or car crusher)......enjoy your time in your car over there.

I envy you in that department. Looking forward to some video as well as seeing the digital speedo doing the mad climb up to 300+ km/h :knockout:

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
Oh!!! Canada!!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
i've got a charger and that doesn't look like the dash to me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts