Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Sorry red, repost:)

Sorry red, I'm an idiot, if this were SRTforums, it WOULD be a repost, but since this is NOT, I'm an idget :happy:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GLHS837 said:
Sorry red, repost:)

Sorry red, I'm an idiot, if this were SRTforums, it WOULD be a repost, but since this is NOT, I'm an idget :happy:
I guess in all my excitement I figured I'd share it with everyone. :happy:

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
And it should be shared. Note to VA/DC locals, both of those cars are from hereabouts.

·
Registered
245 Posts
So I wonder how close it would have been with a normal Charger Hemi, or a Daytona?

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
srt-4eva said:
are you at pax river?
PM sent. Yep, it's me, small world. :happy:

A stock SRT-4, with all else being equal, should slightly edge a Hemi, and should be a drivers race with a Daytona.

I would think a slightly higher skill level will be required for the -4 driver, with the fwd launch/wheelhop issue that the LX driver does not have.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hey GLHS837, do you still have your GLHS, I have a 1987 CSX #40, with 19,900 original miles that I bought in 1988. Drive it once and a while, still LOVE the car!!

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Yep, shes still in need of a total resto, she was horribly abused by previous owners. I recently went to repace the whole parking brake cable, and discovered that the floor area by the fuel filter assembly was so rotten that it's now hanging by the hoses:(

She's off the road now til I can strip the interior and really evaluate the damage.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I liked the second race with the Trans Am........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts