Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its not a Charger, but hey its still a LX right? And since I am fairly sure this car will not ever be this clean again I thought I might post some pics.

Front Grip Grille, Eyelids, Tactite Grey Roof (From Mercedes Benz E55), tinted tails LED, painted headlight bezels (removing the chrome), painted parking lights, removing the molding soon from all the peer pressure...

Also 22" Vellano 3 Piece wheels black powdercoat centers that are for sale with Nittos 3" front lip and 4.75" rear - Chrome front lip and back barrell.

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
That's pretty damn clean! Great looking ride man!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you!

All you guys realize silver is the fastst color... duh hahahah

·
Registered
706 Posts
Very nice...... Sick rims

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TITZ!!!!!! That's good by the way. You ever have any problems with your lights leaking or fogging from condensaiton?
No leaking or fogging (thank goodness...) It was a pain in the A$$ to do it too... Glad I did, by far the one thing that makes my car stand out the most compared to others. People look at it and they cant figure out why it looks so much different.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.