Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last weekend I went back home to play poker with some friends in my old department. My former beat partner decided to drive his 300C to the game, though the cheap bastard did not play poke, he only watched and drank alcohol.

Now the nice thing about this is that I ended up as DD and got to drive his 300C. His version is the upgraded 6 cyl. Even at that, it had some nice pickup and a nice sound. The down side, blind spots made even worse with the dark tint.

Now does this mean I plan to get a 300C or even a 6 cyl Charger...hell no. My wife has green lighted my choice so I'll wait a year until I get my choice.

On the side note, if my department would get the Charger PD package...my life would be even better than driving a CV. Don't get me wrong, I have had the CV in the wind on I75 and I 575 (Metro Atlanta/Cobb County) and like the CV's large size, but the Charger PD package looks sweet.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Sounds like you got to drive a 300 touring. Only the HEMI version gets the "C" designation. Glad to hear it ran well though. And good choice sticking with the Charger :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts