Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
back up for sale due to non-payment...

im selling the kit because im purchasing a house and need the extra money....

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
back up for sale due to non-payment is a Thomas Knight 3.5ltr supercharger kit for a 2006+ Dodge Charger. I paid $2500 and im selling it for $2500 (will provide receipt to prove the purchase price).

MICHAEL,
THANKS FOR THE ORDER: $2500 DELIVERED
1--PRE-PRODUCTION NON-MATCHING PIPES AND HOSES WITH 3.5 PRODUCTION BDT KIT COMPLETE. PIPES WILL BE ALUMINUM, SO YOU MAY WISH TO EVENTUALLY PAINT, POLISH, OR POWDERCOAT THEM TO YOUR PREFERRED COLOR. HOSES AND CLAMPS WILL BE WHATEVER I HAVE :). ONCE YOU HAVE INSTALLED THE SYSTEM, YOU CAN REPLACE THE HOSES WITH A MATCHING SET. YOU CAN ALSO USE INTERIOR CAR UPHOLSTERY PAINT TO MATCH THEM IF YOU ARE REAL CHEAP :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Sorry to inform you bud, but nobody is going to pay what you paid for something, even if it is unused.

That's like buying a brand new car, bringing it home and trying to sell it to someone for the same price. You lose value as soon as the sale has completed.

I have an unused remote start system that was bought for 100 bucks, but I will sell for 20 bucks to get rid of it. See what I mean?

Plus, I don't feel there is much of a market for performance upgrades like that for the V6 but I might be wrong. :)

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
there was a deal for 2500 for the few months right? after that it was gonna be 3000. if the price went up already, its a good deal. if aint it aint.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
there was a deal for 2500 for the few months right? after that it was gonna be 3000. if the price went up already, its a good deal. if aint it aint.

When i originally wrote Thomas Knight, i asked if he had any pre-productions left and he said he had one..... I dont know if that was just a way to get me to buy one but in any case, i did.... he later told me that it was a production bdt kit with whatever pre-production hoses, clamps and pipes he had around.... So, i think whatever kits he has now would be the actual production kits (all matching color hoses and matching pipes) priced at $3495 or whatever deal he's got goin now..... So you're either saving $500 or $1000....

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump...... $2000..... for sale on ebay (no reserve at lower price)

·
Registered
38 Posts
hey, sent you a pm

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I wrote thomas knight to ask wether or not this kit will work on the 2.7ltr and this is what he wrote....

THE KIT CAN BE MODIFIED TO WORK WITH THE 2.7. THE BRACKETS AND SHAFT MUST BE MODIFIED, BUT BASICALLY IT IS THE SAME KIT.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Another message from the maker:

THE BUYER CAN USE WHAT YOU HAVE AND MODIFY IT. SOME MATERIAL MUST BE GROUND OFF OF THE MOUNTING BRACKETS BECAUSE THE 2.7 HAS TWO BOLTS IN THE WAY. I HAVE SPECIFIC BRACKETS MADE IN SETS, AND ANOTHER SET IS ABOUT $600 FOR SOMETHING SOMEONE CAN DO WITH A GRINDER.

·
Registered
55 Posts
do you still have this? or did it sell on ebay?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts