Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to Magnaflow this week to check on some parts, they said the Charger, Magnum, 300 V-6 single exhaust cat-backs were good in stock. The waiting is over for V-6 owners, time to check your favorite internet whore...eer......warehouse or keep your dollars local and support you favorite muffler shop.

muffman

·
Registered
68 Posts
I agree i'm waiting on a duel exaust we have the extra cutout for it. I'm going to wait for it, patience is needed. I'm also waiting for a 3.5L intake mod. I think these will come out before the end of the year. Its all about a demand for it then they will make it.
charger SXT

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
buzz69 said:
I agree i'm waiting on a duel exaust we have the extra cutout for it. I'm going to wait for it, patience is needed. I'm also waiting for a 3.5L intake mod. I think these will come out before the end of the year. Its all about a demand for it then they will make it.
charger SXT
If you are not patient, Zoomers has the duals now, and is running a 15% off group buy over in the V6 forum right now! The Zoomers seem to be the real favorites on the LX Forum website. I can live with the single exhaust & have just gotten my Zoomers that are being installed this weekend! :rockon: :rockon:

·
Registered
971 Posts
I want to go with magnaflow exhaust but i want to be sure i pick the right exhaust. out of magnaflow, flowmaster, or borla what would you pick. I want a dual exhaust that sounds like a V8 that no one wants to mess with

1 - 5 of 5 Posts