Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for real and I am in process of obtaining the in car video. A friend of mine was trying to stop the charger who was clocked speeding when he was smoked. He said he had the pedal to the floor and never could catch up. Motorola did its work and the driver felt pressure and bailed out of the car and ran. The 3.5l v-6 charger was a rental unit.

I do have video of another one that smoked a CVPI but was never found. He was clocked at 105 in a 45. CVPI had no chance in catching up due to the road having blind curves and many turn offs. If someone will show me how to post that video I will.

This all happened in suburbs of Savannah Ga.

·
Registered
971 Posts
This is for real and I am in process of obtaining the in car video. A friend of mine was trying to stop the charger who was clocked speeding when he was smoked. He said he had the pedal to the floor and never could catch up. Motorola did its work and the driver felt pressure and bailed out of the car and ran. The 3.5l v-6 charger was a rental unit.

I do have video of another one that smoked a CVPI but was never found. He was clocked at 105 in a 45. CVPI had no chance in catching up due to the road having blind curves and many turn offs. If someone will show me how to post that video I will.

This all happened in suburbs of Savannah Ga.
Ahh the power of radio waves. Gotta love it.

·
Registered
503 Posts
There's no disputing that once our 3.5's are going they are pretty damn fast !

I was hoping this was a "kill" from dead stop :rockon:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Lex howd ya post the sound clips and videos?????? I know u know how cause yours was instrumental in my exhaust choice

·
Registered
916 Posts
Upload the video to youtube and copy the link and paste it in here.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Hey Lex howd ya post the sound clips and videos?????? I know u know how cause yours was instrumental in my exhaust choice
Great to hear, thanks ! :D I'm honoured.. well that is if you went with the system instead of running from it lol :p

I put mine on an http server I have access to (comes in handy). For public upload of video there are quite a few places but for a zip compilation I'd try something like this... filepanda.com found on a Google search for "free file public"

·
Registered
166 Posts
I love when big trucks think they cant take us just because its a sixer. Ran with a New Sierra today. Has his flowmasters on and kept revvin it up in my window. So we caught a stop sign. Needless to say, I hope he likes the look and sound of the exhaust depot duals because thats all he saw for about a quarter mile.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HAHA hey is your grill black? Thinkin about pullin the crosshairs and paintin em black and added a black spoiler

·
Registered
166 Posts
No it's coming soon though. Going to get the daytona grille is all.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK heres the problem If i put the video on youtube it may get found by the big guy and he might get mad. Any other ideas?

·
Registered
971 Posts
can you use photo bucket?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Some how this thread turns into an exhaust one as well lol.

Great story about the chase, I always love hearing from the officer's point of view or in this case the close friend of the police officer.

Good luck to you all in posting the video I wanna see it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts