Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's time for all of us Indiana members to get together again. This will also be a good opportunity to meet up with other members who may be going to the LX Nationals in June. For those of you who missed last years meet, here are some pics (and more pics). Last years meet was a lot of fun and this one should be no different! Mark your calendars and plan on making a trip to Greenwood on the 31st!

This meet is open to all LX vehicles. Children and family's are welcome. If you can come please let me know in this thread so I can add you to the list of attendees.

Date: Saturday, May 31st, 2008
Time: 11:30 - ??:??
Place: The Suds (Greenwood, IN) - MAP

Attendee List

1) streethawk (Charger)
2) spinnercj8 (Magnum)
3) neonwheels (Charger)
4) chargeit2thegame (Charger)
5) ChargeRonDavinS (Charger)
6) BrianG (Charger)
7) glock35 (Charger)
8) dantra 1 (Magnum)
9) dantra 2 (Magnum)
10) MarkCharger2007 (Charger)
11) mike 07 rt (Charger)
12) JRB73IN (Charger)
13) pc204 (Charger) [MAYBE]
14) YOU!!

·
Registered
747 Posts
I won't be able to make this, but if there is going to be an Indy caravan to the big show in Columbus that I can meet up with in Dayton OH, I would love to cruise in with you guys.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
You know I'm in! :biggrin:

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
I'm game. We need more people. I gotta take this day off of work!

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
im not gonna be able to make it...but that was probably a given....id love to go...but my ride is still trashed...plus i should be gettin a new job about that time

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
im not gonna be able to make it...but that was probably a given....id love to go...but my ride is still trashed...plus i should be gettin a new job about that time
quit being a P*ssy and go! your ride COULD be done by then if you had money!

·
Registered
2,693 Posts

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
illl b dare
roughly translated for the rest of us hillbillies in indiana...

i plan on attending :grin: :grin: at least i think dare is the same as there :nervous s

·
Registered
39 Posts
count me in

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Come anyways, you don't necessarily need to be in your Charger.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
roughly translated for the rest of us hillbillies in indiana...

i plan on attending :grin: :grin: at least i think dare is the same as there :nervous s
I doesn't not undermastander what yer talkinbout

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Come anyways, you don't necessarily need to be in your Charger.
i dont have a vehicle that i would trust to drive down there...lol...my other ride is a beater truck. i dont even trust it to drive across kokomo hardly...and at 3 mpg...NO WAY lol

im tryin to find out if the pops is gonna be usin his truck that day...if not i may show up...

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I made a flyer, I know of a couple Chargers that I'm about 85% certain aren't on here that I'm going to drop one off to.

I'd like to see this be bigger than last year! :grin:

If there's any additions or changes I can make, let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Here's a layout I made as well:

I dropped by yesterday at just after Noon and there were about 3 cars there already. So as long as the weather is nice, the turnout should be very nice. :grin:

·
Registered
174 Posts
I will try to make it, But only if we get to do burn outs and drive over and into curbs.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I will try to make it, But only if we get to do burn outs and drive over and into curbs.
Hopefully any burnouts won't include curbs this time.:knockout:

1 - 20 of 88 Posts