Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As stated by a VP from DCX no one wants 2dr's anymore and DCX will be fazing them out. One of the 1st to go will be the Dodge Stratus 2dr.

·
Registered
94 Posts
KMPX2 said:
As stated by a VP from DCX no one wants 2dr's anymore and DCX will be fazing them out. One of the 1st to go will be the Dodge Stratus 2dr.
You're a few months behind on the rumor stream, my man.

·
Registered
94 Posts
KMPX2 said:
I just wasn't sure how up to date you guys are on your facts. I don't deal in rumers
Then you're a few months behind in the facts. Charger isn't a two-door, but there are other cars in the pipe... including a Stratus Coupe replacement...

·
Registered
153 Posts
There's still a market for 2 doors - maybe it's not as large as the 4 door market but with the right 2 door car there is some money to be made.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
georgejetson Where are you getting your info about a Stratus Coupe replacement? I work at SHAP the plant that builts the 4dr version of the Stratus. We had a lunch meeting with a few V.P.'s not that long ago. In that meeting we asked if we were still going to have the 2dr added to the line up of car built at our plant. We were told flat out that there would be no new 2dr Stratus . The Stratus would only be a 4dr.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm getting it from other insiders, who have suggested that the Stratus Coupe will be replaced by a short-wheelbase LX variant (which won't be built at SHAP, obviously).

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Sebring line and the 4dr Stratus from what we at the plant have been told will be built off of the Galaint body.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts