Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys? I been gone for awhile due to military training but i'm back and got me a new set of rims at the goverment expense! hahahahahahahah! got paid to go to school. anyways, i cop some 22's and it already came with some kumho 265/40/r22's. I know from reading threads that recommended tire sizes are 265/35/r22's. they're only a quarter inch bigger. will they fit? does anyone have these tire size? if so, how does it ride? does it rub? will it be fine? should i sell these tires and get me some 35's? help a brother out! trying to turn heads here in germany! people already are but i want them to drop there mouth wide open also!:beerchug:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No love???

ALL YOU VIEWERS AND NO REPLIES? AGIAN HAS ANYONE RIDE 22'S WITH 265/40'S? HERE ARE THE PICTURES OF MY RIMS AND TIRES. I KNOW THE RIMS WILL FIT PERFECTLY OVER THE BREMBOS ON MY BEE BUT NOT SURE ABOUT THE TIRES SINCE THE MOJORITY IS RIDING 35'S.

http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz179/armyboy19k/DSCN0340.jpg

I'M GOING TO PAINT THOSE BLACK INSERTS HEMI ORANGE TO MATCH THE BEE. I'LL POST MORE PICS UP WHEN I GET IT ON THE CAR.:beerchug:

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
I'm thinking they'll fit in the rear, but the front height will be a problem .... not sure if the SRT's have to shave the upper bolt like the RT's but if some guys have to shave that bolt with 35's, then 40's just plain won't fit.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts