Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1 of my buddies is getting a new charger, and he thinks 24's can fit with the stock suspension....can 24's fit comfortably?

·
Registered
964 Posts
yes they will definetly fit.. he just has to shave the bolt on the upper control arms just a bit......

·
Registered
964 Posts
i dunno why sLOWDOHC said they wont fit if he has 24s.. im guessin he meant to say that they wont rub..but they will fit cuz i had 24s but decided to keep my 22 instead cuz of a smaller tire on the 24s

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
They will fit, obviously.

This is an extremly repetitive topic. Its really quite funny, how people will just register to PM me...or post but not search. Theres endless info out there on this.

I guess sarcasm is hard to detect on the intrawebnet.

·
Registered
964 Posts
They will fit, obviously.

This is an extremly repetitive topic. Its really quite funny, how people will just register to PM me...or post but not search. Theres endless info out there on this.

I guess sarcasm is hard to detect on the intrawebnet.

haha i know wat you mean bro but i guess they just want to ask instead of searching.. try not give the newbie a hard time.. again he is a newbie.. lol

by the way sLOWDOHC i love those new wheelz you put on.. now lower that joker

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
hey slow dohc i will sell you a pair of eibach pro springs for 150 and will be comming into the chicagoland area at the end of this week they have about 250 miles on em

1 - 13 of 13 Posts