Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do a lot of work for a local Hyundai Dealer (wheels/alarms/mobile video etc). I had a customer who didnt want anyone to drive her car; so I offered to take her back to the dealer, and pick her up when Im done. The ride to the dealer isnt on the best road.

But when were almost there she said how she was suprised how nice it rides (save the Hyundai jokes; they have come A LONG way!). She was easily well into her 30's.

:knockout:

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
I do a lot of work for a local Hyundai Dealer (wheels/alarms/mobile video etc). I had a customer who didnt want anyone to drive her car; so I offered to take her back to the dealer, and pick her up when Im done. The ride to the dealer isnt on the best road.

But when were almost there she said how she was suprised how nice it rides (save the Hyundai jokes; they have come A LONG way!). She was easily well into her 30's.

:knockout:
I don't get it ... did you give her a ride in your car or her own Hyundai ?

Your post left me confused (even more than I normally am :lol: )

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
24s aren't that bad.... for me to poop on.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't get it ... did you give her a ride in your car or her own Hyundai ?

Your post left me confused (even more than I normally am :lol: )
:dead:

She didnt want anyone to drive her car (like me pick it up from the dealer, then deliver it back to them) so she dropped it off at my shop; then I took her back to the dealer in my car; to get a loaner.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Purevil post most pics of the beast
Where did that come from??? I think you meant that for my thread... not this one! HAHAHA

I dunno man my 22s dont ride nearly as nice as my stock 20s did. I cant imagine your heavier 24s riding better than my 22s. Not calling you a liar, but I think you need to refresh your memory of what a good ride is all about. :D

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Where did that come from??? I think you meant that for my thread... not this one! HAHAHA

I dunno man my 22s dont ride nearly as nice as my stock 20s did. I cant imagine your heavier 24s riding better than my 22s. Not calling you a liar, but I think you need to refresh your memory of what a good ride is all about. :D
Well; Im not one that says my 24's rode better than the 22's I used to have; or better than stock. Im merely stating that the ride is not as harsh or as horrible as every one assumes.

Im used to harsh rides though, driving lowered s10's, T/A Ws6's and Cobras the past few years. :)

·
Registered
34 Posts

haha yeah my bad sLOWDOCH

my 20's rode much harsher than my 17, but alot had to do with the springs and shocks, and to ride low you gotta ride rough, so I am ready for my 22's slammed, I don't care about the ride as much because I don't drive it every day

·
Registered
122 Posts
Well; Im not one that says my 24's rode better than the 22's I used to have; or better than stock. Im merely stating that the ride is not as harsh or as horrible as every one assumes.

Im used to harsh rides though, driving lowered s10's, T/A Ws6's and Cobras the past few years. :)
I'm with you on that one. My last car was a slammed mustang GT convertible. Now that was a rough ride, but I loved it. I want to throw some 24s on my Charger with Universal Air Suspension :grin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts