Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Show those big bad 22s here.......

For all us newbies ready to join the club i thought 1 thread with all 22s here would be a very useful tool. I tried the search and it seems that they are all individual threads. Lets see them all here.....

Comon boys and girls :D post them up with the brand and model of your wheels.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Custom made, ID Luxury Wheels #311 Flat black center and inner wheel, gloss black lip.

·
Banned
3,658 Posts
that might have killed the thread....someone needs to post some ugly rims now so people arent afraid to post after those beauties.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
I kno, pure evil has probably the best set of black rims out there.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
black 22" Boss 313's!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
KMC 701 Novas Machine Finish 22x9

·
Registered
1,262 Posts

Holly Molly bud. You posted all your full album. Ton of pics.

Car does look great & i would be proud as well to show it off.
yea....kinda got lazy and copy and pasted from another thread. I fixed it

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
that might have killed the thread....someone needs to post some ugly rims now so people arent afraid to post after those beauties.
LOL I knew what I wanted and no one offered it, but ID Luxury wheels stepped up to the plate and nailed it for me.

I kno, pure evil has probably the best set of black rims out there.
I wouldn't say best, but I will say they are what I wanted and thats all that matters to me. :D

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
heres how mine USED TO BE

they should be matte black HOPEFULLY within a few weeks. im currently on steelies

·
Registered
335 Posts
I guess I'm the first to post Vipers... staggered 22 inch Competition Grey Viper replicas

·
Registered
848 Posts
see sig. D'vinci P'Ziente 22"s.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
well bluedevil, reading in sig is completely different than looking at a picture, but im sure you knew that..

and, homie that 1st posted teh vipers... thats surprising considering 80% of charger owners go that route.. i like them and all, but mos def to common and played out.. no offense, just being realistic--it is a good look for the chargers though

1 - 20 of 63 Posts