Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gettin some 22's next month and tryin to decide what I want. Got 3 I like so far. Just wanna see what you guys think. Im pretty set on gettin them accented with some stone *********** coating. I'd post a of my ride but i dont have any yet. Hopefully within the next week.

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
I have 22's, the middle being all white and lip and dish being chrome. People are always telling me they look great on the white car. I say definitely go with the white accenting.

·
Registered
87 Posts
i would go with number 3. make the wheels white and black and then black out your heads, tailights, and windows and your car would look amazing. IMO

·
Registered
581 Posts
Personally, I Wouldn't Put A Factory Mopar Wheel On My Car. It Would Defeat The Purpose Of Customization... Unless You Are Just Looking For Something Chrome, Or Common, Or Factory?! If That Was The Case You Could Have Got It From The Dealer And Had Them Put It In Your Car Payment....

Do Something Aftermarket... Check Out The Ace Alloy Exectutives With A Hyper Silver Finish. Or Some Of The Mht, Moz, Dub, Dropstar, American Racing, Ect...

·
Registered
264 Posts
Number 2 for sure. Maybe even powdercoat the whole rim white to match. If you want, you could accent the rim with a pinstripe, red blue orange etc...

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Do they have viper rims in 22's? ...20's would look weird to me. Your car would have to be dropped just right for those rims to look good on a charger.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Here are the repro 22's on my car. I love them. Getcompliments all the time.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
You can do the viper wheels with the center painted White and the rest of the wheel powder coated black.. Or if you do number 3 paint the machined part of the spokes white so you have white and black on there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts