Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's what James put together for me. I can't wait till it arrives and I can install it. Woo hoo!!! :grin:

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Absolutely beautiful
take pictures after the install.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Here's what James put together for me. I can't wait till it arrives and I can install it. Woo hoo!!! :grin:

Na na na na boo boo - I get mine before you! (You gave me permission to say it!) :)

Mine is coming via UPS today. I keep going to ups.com to see if it's at home yet...

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Nice looking console lid 498 SB. I like how you had the number added to the side of the console lid.

James does awesome work over at 22Elite. Here is the console lid, door arm rests, trunk lid piece, trunk mat and head rest's he did, for my Super Bee.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Beautiful custom work gentlemen. Making It yours is what it's all about.

·
Super Moderator
11,545 Posts

OK. That is freaking awesome. I think I may have just found a 'mod' my girlfriend would love. Our nicknames embroided on the headrests and/or on the console.

Is this James guy a member on the Forum? If so, I think he should PM me with his contact info.

-=FLEX=-

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK. That is freaking awesome. I think I may have just found a 'mod' my girlfriend would love. Our nicknames embroided on the headrests and/or on the console.

Is this James guy a member on the Forum? If so, I think he should PM me with his contact info.

-=FLEX=-
He's not on the forum, but here's the info:

James DeCuir
http://www.22elite.com/NEW_SITE/index.html
[email protected]
214-564-3855

BTW, I'm sure your girlfriend will love the new mod!

·
Super Moderator
11,545 Posts
He's not on the forum, but here's the info:

BTW, I'm sure your girlfriend will love the new mod!
Thanks much! Her nick is FOXY. I think maybe a FLEX :love: FOXY on the console. Or FLEX & FOXY's R/T. Something like that. :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice looking console lid 498 SB. I like how you had the number added to the side of the console lid.

James does awesome work over at 22Elite. Here is the console lid, door arm rests, trunk lid piece, trunk mat and head rest's he did, for my Super Bee.
Thanks!

Yes, he does do great work. He actually used photos of yours to show me some of the work he's done on Super Bees when I first contacted him. I really like how you "Bee'd up your bee". I've checked out your mod update thread as well and also like what you've done under the hood. I'll PM you at some point regarding the billet tech pieces (so I don't hijack my own thread)!

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Thanks!

Yes, he does do great work. He actually used photos of yours to show me some of the work he's done on Super Bees when I first contacted him. I really like how you "Bee'd up your bee". I've checked out your mod update thread as well and also like what you've done under the hood. I'll PM you at some point regarding the billet tech pieces (so I don't hijack my own thread)!
PM away. Glad to help you out with whatever you need or want to do to your LX. Thanks for the kind words.

FreeB.

·
Registered
230 Posts
that's actually one of the coolest theme-based mods i've seen on here yet. It's not overdone, but is just the right amount of "bee-bling", if you can call it that.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that's actually one of the coolest theme-based mods i've seen on here yet. It's not overdone, but is just the right amount of "bee-bling", if you can call it that.
Thanks!

"Bee-bling" - I love it!

·
Registered
230 Posts
haha, just thought of that...throw it on a vanity license plate.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks much! Her nick is FOXY. I think maybe a FLEX :love: FOXY on the console. Or FLEX & FOXY's R/T. Something like that. :)
Oh boy, I don't know that I would put FLEX & FOXY's R/T on it. If you do, you'll never sit behind the wheel again. :lol:

I like the idea of putting the nicknames on the headrests. That way, you could switch them depending on who's driving! On the console, you could do a logo or something.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That is a very nice peice! About how much did this cost you??
Thanks!

Here's the breakdown:
Leather Cover (Dk Slate/Yellow Stitch) = $55
Embroidery (bee and numbers on either side) = $70
Padded Installation = $35
Core Deposit = $200 (fully refundable)
Shipping = $15.95
Total to send = $375.95

So, in other words, $175.95 including shipping.

·
Super Moderator
11,545 Posts
Oh boy, I don't know that I would put FLEX & FOXY's R/T on it. If you do, you'll never sit behind the wheel again. :lol:

I like the idea of putting the nicknames on the headrests. That way, you could switch them depending on who's driving! On the console, you could do a logo or something.
FOXY doesn't drive, so no worries here! But... I jump in the car last night after work and I realize that I have the freakin' rear seat DVD system. I forgot that I had it. I never wanted it and have never used it. I e-mailed James but I don't know if he will be able to do anything for the center console because of that...

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
FOXY doesn't drive, so no worries here! But... I jump in the car last night after work and I realize that I have the freakin' rear seat DVD system. I forgot that I had it. I never wanted it and have never used it. I e-mailed James but I don't know if he will be able to do anything for the center console because of that...
James has done many of the VES console tops, for the rear DVD player option. You will have less room for embroidery, but it can be done.

·
Super Moderator
11,545 Posts
James has done many of the VES console tops, for the rear DVD player option. You will have less room for embroidery, but it can be done.
Thanks for the info. I've sent two e-mails to 22elite, with no repsonse. :(

I dunno if he's just busy, on vacation, or if his SPAM filter caught me...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts