Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
wow wow wow :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

·
Registered
690 Posts
Nice... The contrast is incredible.. thanks for sharing

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Dang, that's sharp right there! I really like the idea of adding to the sides, never thought of that.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the compliments! My elbow likes it also...what an improvement over the hard factory plastic cover. This, in my opinion, is a must-do mod for any LX. Padded leather...that's money well spent, right there.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Well, that pretty much did it...now I have to get one of those too. I'd been thinking about it already, with a Bee logo on top. I'd been trying to figure out a way to incorporate my 711 into it, and I really like the way you did yours. I think I want the Bee logo the other way, so it's right side up as i'm sitting in the seat, and the stitching the other way (black text on yellow instead of yellow on black). What do you think?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, that pretty much did it...now I have to get one of those too. I'd been thinking about it already, with a Bee logo on top. I'd been trying to figure out a way to incorporate my 711 into it, and I really like the way you did yours. I think I want the Bee logo the other way, so it's right side up as i'm sitting in the seat, and the stitching the other way (black text on yellow instead of yellow on black). What do you think?
Here's an idea. Have this embroidered in yellow on the top and then put a small scat pack bee on each side:

:lol:

Regarding the reverse stitching, were you thinking of doing the whole cover in yellow leather and having the logo stitched in black or were you thinking of just having the reverse stitched out (a yellow circle and then no stitching or black stitching where the bee logo is)? A yellow console cover would probably look alright if you had some other yellow accents in the interior. Without any other yellow in there, it might look a little out-of-place. Check out what #993 did with his:

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=819173&postcount=5

James at 22elite can help you figure things out too. I'm not very good with design ideas.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sweeet... That looks really good. I'm thinking about getting one for my PC now.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Looks good. I love the retro look of the custom-embroidered 22Elite Console.

I had one made for my TopBanana earlier this spring:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
WOW, That looks sweet. Good job.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks great! I'm going to be ordering one for myself soon.
Yeah, you definitely can't go wrong with this mod. I caught myself looking at it as I walked by the car in the garage last night. :grin:

·
Registered
104 Posts
very nice, 22elite never dissapoints

·
Registered
282 Posts
Looks good. I love the retro look of the custom-embroidered 22Elite Console.

I had one made for my TopBanana earlier this spring:

man you beat me to it. I was drawing up a cartoon banana to put on mine. LOL, i'll come up with a new idea. both consoles look great

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.