Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Limited Edition 22x9.5 WEST COAST CHOPPERS JESSE JAMES OG wheels in machined/black finish with 295/40/22 and 285/35/22 BF Goodrich KDW tires. Great wheels for that old skool Mopar look while being up to date with a larger diamater look. The wheels are super rare and in great condition. Approx 3-4000 km on them. There is at least 90% tread left with no burn-outs or hard cornering. They fit the new Dodge Challenger, Magnum, Charger and Chrysler 300 C. I also have adapters for dodge/ford 5 bolt truck fitment. Call 604.836.3283/778.278.3283 or email if you want to take a look in person. $2799 obo. Thanks for looking.

PS: They are manufactured by MHT Wheels which is the same company that manufactures all the Chip Foose wheels.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Limited Edition 22x9.5 WEST COAST CHOPPERS JESSE JAMES OG wheels in machined/black finish with 295/40/22 and 285/35/22 BF Goodrich KDW tires. Great wheels for that old skool Mopar look while being up to date with a larger diamater look. The wheels are super rare and in great condition. Approx 3-4000 km on them. There is at least 90% tread left with no burn-outs or hard cornering. They fit the new Dodge Challenger, Magnum, Charger and Chrysler 300 C. I also have adapters for dodge/ford 5 bolt truck fitment. Call 604.836.3283/778.278.3283 or email if you want to take a look in person. $2799 obo. Thanks for looking.

PS: They are manufactured by MHT Wheels which is the same company that manufactures all the Chip Foose wheels.
I don't suppose you will sell just one rim, will ya? lol do you know where i could get just one ? its to replace one that was destroyed in an accident I'm hoping to source one local . thanks any info to help me locate one would be nice i don't even know where to start (in cansda that is) lol Rob < thanks

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

Hold for a reply. The post is 13 years old and the discussion starter was last on-line 13 years ago.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts