Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone with VES have a 22 elite cover? I know they offer it but would like to see pics of one installed to help with the decision process.

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Anyone with VES have a 22 elite cover? I know they offer it but would like to see pics of one installed to help with the decision process.

Cheers.
Yep, very pleased............................................

·
Registered
877 Posts
Cool that helped me out too! Did u install it yourself? Or send it to them to install?

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Cool that helped me out too! Did u install it yourself? Or send it to them to install?
I sent the lid to them. I didn't want to screw it up.......................

·
Registered
877 Posts
I totally understand that. I thought about doin the same.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I have been kicking over the idea of getting one. I am just afraid once I start down that road my money will never come back! LOL
Kinda like BilletTechnology. They have so much great stuff I avoided them like a plague for months. Now I ordered stuff. I'm screwed. lol

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's a NICE job. How long did it take for turn around? Did you pre-arrange your graphics then ship? How was the price for this compared to a regular cover?
Sorry for all the Q's but I have $$ burning in my pocket and I'm mostly convinced this is where it's going to go to.
Thanks!

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
That's a NICE job. How long did it take for turn around? Did you pre-arrange your graphics then ship? How was the price for this compared to a regular cover?
Sorry for all the Q's but I have $$ burning in my pocket and I'm mostly convinced this is where it's going to go to.
Thanks!
hey Levi, PM marcos and see if his boy can hook you up. He did a good job on marcos' console cover, maybe he can do something for you.

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey Levi, PM marcos and see if his boy can hook you up. He did a good job on marcos' console cover, maybe he can do something for you.
I didn't get a look at it. Guess we all need to get together again:grin: I am wanting some custom work done on it as soon as I figure out what that is....
Thanks for the tip Jason, good looking out!

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
I didn't get a look at it. Guess we all need to get together again:grin: I am wanting some custom work done on it as soon as I figure out what that is....
Thanks for the tip Jason, good looking out!
always here for a fellow charger buddy (especially a fellow ACLX member)

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Don't have a picture but did this to mine when I swapped in the VES. I had
done it on my original lid also. It's a little trickier than the regular cover so
be careful if you do it yourself.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Looks good Tee!!!!

How long did it take?

Rex

1 - 13 of 13 Posts