Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey you guys...they say when it rains it pours. And It's pourin' on me pretty good. I have to get rid of my charger and take that hit on the buy back value to the dealership...and i couldnt stand the thought of my wheels going with the car to the dealer and seein' somebody else around here rocking them. sooooooo they are for sale. i am willing to ship the wheels. but local pickup is my number one option. Wichita falls, TEXAS is where i reside, i will drive to Dallas, im about an hour and a half from there.....but anyway......22" Edge Kaptives, BLK with a 5" polished lip, coupla scratches on the outside, but hardly noticeable...only had them mounted for one summer. If you need more pics, i have recent ones. $1600 bones for rims and tires and I'll go half on the shipping if need be. Thanks, send me a pm if these strike your interest.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no..they dont, i left them in my stockies man...

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey you guys...they say when it rains it pours. And It's pourin' on me pretty good. I have to get rid of my charger and take that hit on the buy back value to the dealership...and i couldnt stand the thought of my wheels going with the car to the dealer and seein' somebody else around here rocking them. sooooooo they are for sale. i am willing to ship the wheels. but local pickup is my number one option. Wichita falls, TEXAS is where i reside, i will drive to Dallas, im about an hour and a half from there.....but anyway......22" Edge Kaptives, BLK with a 5" polished lip, coupla scratches on the outside, but hardly noticeable...only had them mounted for one summer. If you need more pics, i have recent ones. $1600 bones for rims and tires and I'll go half on the shipping if need be. Thanks, send me a pm if these strike your interest.

I would love to help you out on this, those would look great on my 07 black..... but I just don't have that kind of cash right now, being that I just bought a set of 20's. Do you have the stock one's to put back on there instead of turning it in with them on the car? And a stock hood too?

·
Registered
252 Posts
I like those alot im in NC 28314, if nobody local gives u any feedback just PM maybe we can work something out

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah EVERYthing is going back stock, hood and all...just waiting on a serious buyer on the wheels, shipping to NC would be 300 bucks fedex and ups were talking...man...i dunno...i dont think there's any freight companies here either...i'll look tho...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks....nah momoney...you was like two days too late, my buddy in dallas came and bought it from me, im sorry man....i see you stay in arlington too...that woulda been cake to deliver...but yeah..sorry...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts