Charger Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
'22 SPWB +, Octane Red, Carbon stripes, H/K audio, MSG wheels. Delivered and picking up April 29th.
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! Ordering my Charger scat pack wb February 1st so I get it in May (after the snow here in MI.). Just wanted people to be aware of the awesome security upgrades on the Chargers and Challengers. This upgrade is standard on Scat pack and above and optional w/ the + group w/ lower trims. This update includes:
1) Key programming lockdown (preventing thieves from duplicating fobs
2) Intrusion mode- Glass breakage sensors, inclination sensor (when lifted, alarm will sound) and at latest release motion sensor. All controllable through U-connect.
3) And the best... Valet mode. Which is updateable on older Chargers '21 down to I believe '18. This mode will cut the engine power to 2.8 hp via a code entered in the U-connect.
This is called the Deluxe security system. How awesome! Finally. I gave the basic description and it can be googled for exact specifics but beware many sites have inaccurate info. This is straight from Dodge.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.