Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was interested in replacing my puddle lights with a ghost light scat pack logo. I see there are alot of different brands all from China. Has anyone replaced their puddle light and if so what brand or website did you get them from, and are you happy with them....Thanks

·
Registered
84 Posts
Most are junk from what I've seen. The foils in them warp or fade/blur in short time.
Would be nice to see something reliable for these...

·
Registered
2017 TorRed R/T Plus Charger
31 Posts
I got a set front and rear from eBay about 2 years ago for my R/T. They were about 30$ a set shipped from China. Out of the four one has developed a line on the image am just going to order another set of two so I have spares. They look nice, an inexpensive mod looks better then factory plain puddle lights.

·
Registered
22 Posts

·
Registered
2021 WB SP
242 Posts
These things all fail after about 6 months. They use a plastic foil that eventually melts instead of a glass jewel like the OEM designed lights use, IE Mini Aston Mustang etc. If you are happy with replacing them every 6 months for $30 go for it, if not don't bother.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I had the same ones on my Challenger SP for a year and they worked great. That’s why I decided to put them on my Charger. I held on to the stock ones just in case they start crapping out. Maybe I got lucky. Either way they do look nice for a small initial price.

·
Registered
2021 WB SP
242 Posts
Agreed they're cheap, but overall they're not OEM quality and you can't expect that. For 30 bucks you get on average 6 months that's $5 a month for a cool look. Just don't expect it to be a one and done is what I'm saying.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Was interested in replacing my puddle lights with a ghost light scat pack logo. I see there are alot of different brands all from China. Has anyone replaced their puddle light and if so what brand or website did you get them from, and are you happy with them....Thanks
I bought a set of 4 off eBay and the only problem I had was 2 of them had the logo backwards. Easy enough to remove the lens and flip the film. Otherwise I have had no issues with them. If you use eBay just make sure you buy from a seller with good reviews and ratings.

·
Registered
77 Posts
They don't hold up to the heat of the led. Buy them when the logo goes just remove logo and you have a brighter puddle light than original.

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Charger Scat Pack
2 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts