Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UMmm question I can’t decide on what size rims to put on my charger I was thinking 22’s but not sure yet I used my car every day I drive about 20miles to work 6 days a week so that’s why I’m thinking of going with 20’s I also speed a lot and like stepping on it can’t help it. Also not sure how much deference it would be on the ride right now I have the factory 18’s on. If you guys could help me out and tell me what you guys think I would also would like some pics to see what the deference is between them and specially if you guys have a bright silver. I thinking going with a two tone rims black and chrome
Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
22`s will affect performance just a little bit but not significantly, But I love mine. Heres a pic I know they are far from silver but here ya go..

·
Registered
1,878 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2007 bright silver sxt nothing on it just the intake .. diablo tuner and 40series flowmaster.. this month im changing the bumper putting daytona grill and chin and spoiler and hopefully the rims

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
2007 bright silver sxt nothing on it just the intake .. diablo tuner and 40series flowmaster.. this month im changing the bumper putting daytona grill and chin and spoiler and hopefully the rims
If your really worried about performance, I would say go with 20`s but I really think that 22`s would make that big of a difference. And plus 22`s look better! It sound like your doing great with the mods and that daytona grill, and the chin and trunk spoiler will look great :beerchug:! be sure to post pics of your mods :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
22x9.5" Boss 313's on 265/35/22's

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Your car will perform better with 20's but SXT's sit a little higher and 22's fill the wheel wells better.... kinda goes with what you want from your car....

heres some pic's of stock 20's on a SRT which sits lower than your car..

tire size does make a difference also on how they look...

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have 20's on mine, I also use mine as a daily driver and like to stomp on it ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
210 Posts
I say 20's best all the way around

·
Registered
404 Posts
IMO the 22`s look better. Not taking anything away from 20`s, rims are rims but I think you would like the 20`s better. You can still go fast with them, just gonna have to push the pedal a little more ;)

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
IMO the 22`s look better. Not taking anything away from 20`s, rims are rims but I think you would like the 22`s better. You can still go fast with them, just gonna have to push the pedal a little more ;)
I think i fixed it for you?

But same here, I think you should go with 22's. Unless you get a 20" wheels with no lip, like vipers. IMO the 20s with a lip look to small.

·
Registered
6 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
I say 20's also, ride is much better. I got 20 inch SRT8 wheels. For me it was between these wheels or 22 inch vipers. You will be happy overall. Just make sure you get the right 20 inch wheels other wise they may look too small like stock 18's.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I have 20s with 245/35/20....Big mistake on my part. What i didnr realize was the big gap. So if you go with 20s get som tick tires but for show i would go for 22s.

08HEMI love your white charger very sick bro :beerchug:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts