Charger Forums banner
101 - 120 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
'22 SPWB +, Octane Red, Carbon stripes, H/K audio, MSG wheels. Delivered and picking up April 29th.
165 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts

·
Registered
2022 SPWB
474 Posts
Beautiful! Almost got the stock coffin wheels but dealer couldn't promise those would be o.e. but the 9x11" which are undersized. Got the WSG hell cat ones. Keep that beauty looking awesome! Good job!
I had a hard internal debate between the coffins and the black hellcat wheels since a part of me wanted a silver and black theme with the car. Then I saw the widebody review video on youtube by "Sarah N Tuned" with the coffins on a triple nickel and I loved it.

Reactions: Patriotman

·
Registered
725 Posts
I had a hard internal debate between the coffins and the black hellcat wheels since a part of me wanted a silver and black theme with the car. Then I saw the widebody review video on youtube by "Sarah N Tuned" with the coffins on a triple nickel and I loved it.
I have 34 miles on it, cleaned the wheels twice already. The amount of dust on the front wheels is just incredible and not in a good way. Mine arrived with 10 miles on the odometer.

·
Registered
'22 SPWB +, Octane Red, Carbon stripes, H/K audio, MSG wheels. Delivered and picking up April 29th.
165 Posts
I have 34 miles on it, cleaned the wheels twice already. The amount of dust on the front wheels is just incredible and not in a good way. Mine arrived with 10 miles on the odometer.
Thankfully I don't have that issue except the damn rain every other day lately. Where are you at?

·
Registered
165 Posts
The tint % allowed by your state.
Oh, oops. Multi-tasking... 4" on top of windshield and front windows I believe 30%, rears limo. Not really enforced unless they need to get you for something or limo all the way around. Very sporadic. Had tinted windows my whole life (30%) on front and rear windows and never had an issue. Where all us car guys cruise (Woodward, look it up) some end up getting tickets probably as a lesser charge type of ticket. I am getting a letter from my bro in law (optometrist) just in case.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Oh, oops. Multi-tasking... 4" on top of windshield and front windows I believe 30%, rears limo. Not really enforced unless they need to get you for something or limo all the way around. Very sporadic. Had tinted windows my whole life (30%) on front and rear windows and never had an issue. Where all us car guys cruise (Woodward, look it up) some end up getting tickets probably as a lesser charge type of ticket. I am getting a letter from my bro in law (optometrist) just in case.
Lots of cars here in FL have Limo tint. Mostly bangers and thugs. Sheriffs here do not hassle you unless you drive like an a-hole. Even the sheriff cars are tinted dark.

·
Registered
2022 SPWB
474 Posts
I'll be doing the same as my last 3 or so cars: 15% on all the sides, 5% on the rear, and a pretty deep strip on the windshield

·
Registered
725 Posts

·
Registered
2022 SPWB
474 Posts
The 392 arrived today on the dealer's lot!

I checked the forum today and omg there are some beautiful cars that have arrived!! Congrats to everyone!!!!
Looking great, even in the rain! I've already got 294 miles on mine (most from the trip home), I'm so close to being able to floor it that I can taste it lol.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Looking great, even in the rain! I've already got 294 miles on mine (most from the trip home), I'm so close to being able to floor it that I can taste it lol.
298 On mine lol. The engines have been broken in at the factory btw, but not the trans, diff etc. Just did the mid-muffler deletes on it lol.

·
Registered
2022 SPWB
474 Posts
298 On mine lol. The engines have been broken in at the factory btw, but not the trans, diff etc. Just did the mid-muffler deletes on it lol.
Yep, gotta be easy on that ZF trans for the break in otherwise I would've driven it hard the first 100 miles. I haven't done anything to mine yet, tint is coming up on friday at least and I need to swap those ugly yellow interior lights. $50k+ and we can't get white leds in 2022

101 - 120 of 141 Posts