Charger Forums banner
81 - 100 of 141 Posts

Registered
Just got more info... shipped. Delayed in transit. No delivery date!!!!!!!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhh!
Pull up a chair. Beer is in the cooler.

Registered
Reactions: Patriotman

Registered
Mine is headed this way from Mark Dodge to FL in the enclosed shippers truck. Be here on Sunday. Seems like I ordered this years ago.

Registered
2022 Scat Pack Plus Package, Smoke Show/Red Alcantara
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
Mine is headed this way from Mark Dodge to FL in the enclosed shippers truck. Be here on Sunday. Seems like I ordered this years ago.
Congrats!!! It's so exciting to know the cars are suddenly arriving! I'm hoping I can get an update from my dealer Monday since dodge chat just says 'it's shipped.' I'd sure like to know where it is in that process haha

Premium Member
Reactions: Patriotman

Registered
2022 SPWB
Yep! all numbers negotiated, pick up and go! Window tinting of course getting done on Saturday. Congrats! Post pics when possible!
That's funny, I made my tint appt already too - next friday. Wish financing wasn't so backed up so I could go grab it asap, but I've made it this far so what's another few days waiting til Mon/Tues. Dealer photos:

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Registered
Had the windows tinted today. Sunny here and hot. Ceramic tint, 4 doors and the rear window, $289.

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Cloud

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Cloud

Wheel Cloud Sky Tire Car

Registered
That blue and black looks killer
Next step down from the 15% tint was Limo dark. Don't know how people drive at night with that dark tint.

Registered
2022 SPWB
Next step down from the 15% tint was Limo dark. Don't know how people drive at night with that dark tint.
I had that on my 350z. It was like wearing a bag on your head at night in the rain

Reactions: 0/0

Registered
'22 SPWB +, Octane Red, Carbon stripes, H/K audio, MSG wheels. Delivered and picking up April 29th.
That's funny, I made my tint appt already too - next friday. Wish financing wasn't so backed up so I could go grab it asap, but I've made it this far so what's another few days waiting til Mon/Tues. Dealer photos:

View attachment 304965
View attachment 304966
Beautiful! Almost got the stock coffin wheels but dealer couldn't promise those would be o.e. but the 9x11" which are undersized. Got the WSG hell cat ones. Keep that beauty looking awesome! Good job!

81 - 100 of 141 Posts