Charger Forums banner
81 - 100 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
I ordered yesterday and Dealer was like Least 6-8 Weeks and Max is 12-14 Weeks, I dont know if he lied or not.. :p
I ordered today. I'm expecting Memorial Day just to lower expectations.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Small Update on the Wheels on 2022 SPWB, They are Devil Rims standard confirmed with the Dealer, I was able to Replace the Wheel Package with the Harman Kardon Audio Group! Order Finally Placed!

Now, the Waiting Game Starts!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ordered Jan 6th. This will be my second SP Charger, owned a 2019 Challenger RT as well. My son ordered a SPWB first week in Oct, was delivered to him 3rd week in Nov. Octane Red is his color. I initially went with the Triple Nickel, but decided on the advice from my son to get the Frostbite. Not into the WB Chargers or Challengers, but that's just me.

Dealer told me 8 weeks. Very large dealership that orders a ton of cars. Ordered from the sales manager which was perfect. Very knowledgeable which makes it a pleasant experience ..have to fly to get it, but that's cool and the flight is cheap,

Trim: Dodge Scat Pack
Color: Frostbite
Packages: Plus, Dynamics, Drivers Convenience, Red Calipers
State: FL

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone know whether "Build priority" number plays a significant role In build time ?

(On order sheet)

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Does anyone know whether "Build priority" number plays a significant role In build time ?

(On order sheet)
Basically sold orders do have a high priority but dealers will still get their cars for stock. Some think that sold orders take priority over dealer stock but that is definitely not the case, they will strike a balance where both get built and delivered.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
I have Build Priority 4 - Dealer Order. I dont know what it means! Anybody any idea?
That's no good, should say Sold Order and have your name on it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
That's no good, should say Sold Order and have your name on it.

Yeah I guess the Order got placed today! I got the VON should be getting like the sold order once i get the VIN i guess?

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Yeah I guess the Order got placed today! I got the VON should be getting like the sold order once i get the VIN i guess?
No it should say Sold Order immediately, I would call the dealer tomorrow and get this straight.

·
Registered
97 Posts
That's just the preview before order submission.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
He didnt send me a POC after he placed the order. He just sent me the POC before ordering! And it looked like this
OK well then it is possible that he ordered it correctly but he still needs to send you a new POC for your review, one to see that he really ordered it and also to make sure all the options and colors are correct.

·
Registered
31 Posts
OK well then it is possible that he ordered it correctly but he still needs to send you a new POC for your review, one to see that he really ordered it and also to make sure all the options and colors are correct.

Yeah He Sent me an order confirmation Email with VON though! He said he is going to send VIN with POC once he gets it from Dodge

·
Registered
31 Posts

Yep, He sent me the POC again today, VIN got Assigned. Scheduling Priority - 1 - Sold Order, Build Priority - 01 and Status is D - Firm Schedule : Serial number is assigned.

Is this looking good?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Yep, He sent me the POC again today, VIN got Assigned. Scheduling Priority - 1 - Sold Order, Build Priority - 01 and Status is D - Firm Schedule : Serial number is assigned.

Is this looking good?

Thanks
Yes just make sure your name is on it at the bottom, that way it will also appear on window sticker.

81 - 100 of 194 Posts