Charger Forums banner
61 - 80 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
So Just out of Curious, I wanted to ask the 2022 SPWB comes with default 20x11 Devil Rims Correct? I was just speaking to my Dealer to remove the 20x11 Carbon Black Wheels.
They definitely need to fix their build and price site but here’s the standard features list. Also if you look on the 21’s build and price options you will see that 20x9’s aren’t listed like the 22’s. You also can see the color difference in case you’re not happy with the off-black and want to keep that wheel option.
Font Line Material property Parallel Circle

·
Registered
89 Posts
They definitely need to fix their build and price site but here’s the standard features list. Also if you look on the 21’s build and price options you will see that 20x9’s aren’t listed like the 22’s. You also can see the color difference in case you’re not happy with the off-black and want to keep that wheel option. View attachment 302567
Be mindful this is the comparison between a scat pack narrow body versus the widebody in the above image.

In the build picture of your car on the website when you build a 22 widebody the wheels are the correct 20 x 11's Devil's Rim, but the option choices list 20 x 9's (standard) or the upgraded 20 x 11's carbon black warp speed or the 20 x 11 split 5 spoke (about 1200 dollar's more for each). Yes their website is a mess. Depending on what you choose the colors get all messed up as well when you try to pair stuff that isn't in a particular package.

Also to all of those that ordered a narrow body over a widebody, realize that the widebody package is more than just the body moldings and 20 x 11's. This car has a completely different suspension set up/tuning/parts than a narrow body scat. Not to mention the bigger brakes come with it as well automatically.

Congrats to all who ordered and welcome to the brotherhood as dodge says.

Neil

Reactions: Bg1025 and Shaik31

·
Registered
31 Posts
Be mindful this is the comparison between a scat pack narrow body versus the widebody in the above image.

In the build picture of your car on the website when you build a 22 widebody the wheels are the correct 20 x 11's Devil's Rim, but the option choices list 20 x 9's (standard) or the upgraded 20 x 11's carbon black warp speed or the 20 x 11 split 5 spoke (about 1200 dollar's more for each). Yes their website is a mess. Depending on what you choose the colors get all messed up as well when you try to pair stuff that isn't in a particular package.

Also to all of those that ordered a narrow body over a widebody, realize that the widebody package is more than just the body moldings and 20 x 11's. This car has a completely different suspension set up/tuning/parts than a narrow body scat. Not to mention the bigger brakes come with it as well automatically.

Neil
Hey Neil, So If We do build with the Standard Option for wheels on WB i.e. 20 x 9's , They are going to come with the 20 x 11 Devils Rims correct?

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
The standard WB wheel is 20x11, the 20x9 is standard body only so yes, cancel your optional wheels and you'll get the devil wheels.

Also tell your dealer to send you another POC to prove he did it right.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
89 Posts
Correct,

For instance look at the 21 wheels and tires on google images for a standard Scat and imagine those on a widebody.....LOL.

But in all seriousness here is the press release for 22 from Stellantis...

Read down about the widebody section and it says the following:

"Available Widebody Package, on R/T Scat Pack, SRT Hellcat and SRT Hellcat Redeye models, adds 3.5 inches of overall width, rides on sticky 305/35ZR20 Pirelli tires mounted to 20-by-11-inch wheels and includes electric power steering (EPS) system with SRT Drive Modes:
  • R/T Scat Pack Widebody features larger adaptive damping suspension, Brembo six-piston brakes, performance shift indicator and 20-by-11-inch aluminum wheels"
Neil

Reactions: Bg1025

·
Registered
31 Posts
The standard WB wheel is 20x11, the 20x9 is standard body only so yes, cancel your optional wheels and you'll get the devil wheels.

Also tell your dealer to send you another POC to prove he did it right.

Gotcha! Thanks Already asked my Dealer to do that! Will update you guys once done!

·
Registered
8 Posts

Neil
I purposely showed the narrow body and widebody wheel comparison. I was confused about this at first like shaik31 until I figured out the build and price was just messed up. Overall, thanks for all the help guys 👍🏻

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey, how can I put my cars info in the footnote like you guys have in your posts? (i.e. 2016 Challenger SRT 392 - A8, Technology Group)

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Hey, how can I put my cars info in the footnote like you guys have in your posts? (i.e. 2016 Challenger SRT 392 - A8, Technology Group)
I think you just click on your username and that will take you to your profile where you can enter a signature. Or something like that!

·
Registered
2022 Octane Red SPWB
17 Posts
Hello guys, new member. Owned a 2017 Daytona 392 Charger and sold for a Gladiator. Finally talked the wife into ordering another charger as follows:

2022 SPWB
Octane Red
Plus, Convenient Pkg
Harmon Kardon
Black Nappa/Alcantara
Ordered 01/07
Vin 01/11
Status D
Missouri

·
Registered
31 Posts
When are you all expecting the cars to start producing? I mean when can we see the cars rolling out on the streets?

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Sounds Great Bro! Did you get the wheels package As well?
The wheel option available that I selected was 20-inches x 9.5-inches Forged /Painted Aluminum Wheels (275/40ZR20 All Season Performance Tires) - didn't have an option for 20x11 Devil Rim Wheels

61 - 80 of 194 Posts